Nowadays a lot of children are becoming cell phone owners. You as an adult need to be aware of the positive AND negative effects of a minor cell phone user.
Here are some positive effects:
- With access to the Internet, a cell phone can help a child when they’re studying or looking for answers.
- Cell phones with tracking devices help parents make sure their child is safe.
- Cell phones allow parents and children to communicate and stay in touch in case of emergencies.
Here are some negative effects:
- Children may use their cell phone to cheat in class.
- Cell phones can distract children from studying or doing homework.
- Sexting can be a serious issue for parents to consider before purchasing a cell phone for their child.